101 Introduction Module in Transational Analysis Lörrach
The Transactionanalysis (TA) founded by Eric Berne aims to support people in processes of change and in the farther development of their personality. In addition a theory of the human personality, a communication theory as well as a development theory offers you.
TA is used in many countries in organizational development, consulting, coaching, education and training. It supports companies, institutions, managers and employees in the department of daily work processes. Standardized course module with overview of theory and practice, concepts and procedures.
The clear and comprehensible basic concepts of the TA are conveyed in a vivid way in this seminar. The theory is accompanied by practical examples and exercises. Previous knowledge is not required. Certificate of the German Association for Transactional Analysis (DGTA).
• Specialists and executives who are interested in professionalisation and personal development.
• People who want to get to know the TA or are looking for an apprenticeship as a TA coach, TA consultant or Transactionanalysist.
• People who come from educational, pastoral, psychosocial and other professions where communication and interaction with people play an important role.
• People who are interested in psychological foundations and who want to understand and comprehend relationships in interpersonal relationships.
• People who want to develop their communication skills.
I am PTSTA in psychotherapy field since January 2017. I live in Romania and I work as a trainer and supervisor to PHYSIS Institute in Timisoara , and in private practice as psychotherapist and clinical psychologist. I work with individuals, therapy groups, couples and families.
I started my training in TA in 2001. My training, beside TA, include systemic family therapy, emotional focus therapy for couples, trauma therapy, body psychotherapy and brainspotting.
I am fascinated by how resilient and beautiful are our minds, as human beings, and about our lifelong capacities to make meaning and change. TA changed my life and I feel honoured to teach and facilitate development and growth in others using Transactional Analysis.